Benjamin Tucker: Bibliography
- Tucker, Benjamin (1854). Instead of a book, by a man too busy to write one;
- a fragmentary exposition of philosophical anarchism. New York, B.R. Tucker, 1897
- --- , ed. Liberty: Not the daughter but the mother of order. Boston, Mass.:
- B. R. Tucker, 1881-1908
- --- What is property; an inquiry into the principle of right and government, by
- P. J. Proudhon... Tr. from the French by Benj. R. Tucker New York, The Humboldt Publishing Co. [189-?]
- --- (1926). Individual Liberty; selections from the writings of
- B. R. Tucker. New York: Vanguard Press.
- --- (1972). State Socialism and Anarchism and Other Essays.
- Colorado Springs: Ralph Myles.
- Byington, Steven Tracy (1868-1957). "Benjamin Ricketson Tucker". Man!
- 7 (August 1939), 517-8.
- Coughlin, M. & Hamilton, C. & Sullivan, M. (eds.). Benjamin Tucker
- and the Champions of Liberty: A Centenary Anthology. St. Paul, MN: M.E. Coughlin, M. Sullivan, 1986.
- Hiskes, Richard P. "Community in the Anarcho-Individualist Society: The
- Legacy of Benjamin Tucker". Social Anarchism. 1 (Winter 1980), 41-52.
- Ishill, Joseph I (ed.). Benjamin R. Tucker: A Bibliography. Berkeley Hts.,
- NJ: Oriole Press, 1959 (1936?)
- Kelly, Florence Finch. Flowing Stream. NY: E.P. Dutton, 1939.
- [B.R. Tucker]
- Madison, Charles A. "Benjamin R. Tucker: Individualist and Anarchist".
- The New England Quarterly. 16 (September 1943), 467.
- McElroy, Wendy (1981). "Benjamin Tucker, Individualism, and Liberty:
- Not the Daughter but the Mother of Order." Literature of Liberty, IV:3. p. 7.
- McElroy, Wendy (1982). Liberty, 1881-1908: A Comprehensive Index. St. Paul,
- MN: M.E. Coughlin, c1982.
- McElroy, Wendy (2000). "The Liberty Debate on Participation in Politics."
- The Independent Review. Vol. IV, N. 3, Winter 2000, pp. 377-391. [pdf]
- Schumm, George (1893). "Benjamin R. Tucker - A Brief Sketch of His Life and
- Work". The Freethinker's Magazine. 11 (July 1893), 436-40.
- Swartz, Clarence Lee (ed.). Individual Liberty: Selections from
- the Writingsof Benjamin R. Tucker. NY: Vanguard, 1926; NY: Revisionist Press, 1972; NY: Kraus Reprint Co., 1973.
- Watner, Carl (1977). "Benjamin Tucker and his Periodical Liberty."
- Journal of Libertarian Studies. volume I: no. 4, pp. 307-318.
- Watner, Carl (1979). "Benjamn Tucker's Liberty." Reason, 10:12 pp. 36-38,