A Selected Bibliography of Bertrand Russell's Works
- Russell, B. (1917). Why men fight: a method of abolishing the international duel . New York: The Century Co. [c1916].
- --- (1921). The Analysis of Mind. London: G. Allen & Unwin ltd.; New York: The Macmillan Company.
- --- (1940). An Inquiry into Meaning and Truth. London: Allen and Unwin; Baltimore: Penguin, 1962.
- --- (1949). Authority and the Individual New York: Simon and Schuster.
- --- (1960). Bertrand Russell speaks his mind. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press.
- --- (1967-1969). The Autobiography of Bertrand Russell. New York: Simon and Schuster.
- --- (1968). The art of philosophizing, and other essays. Totowa, N.J.: Littlefield, Adams.
- --- (1970). Why I am not a Christian. London: National Secular Society.
- --- (1971). The conquest of Happiness. New York: Liveright.
- --- (1972). Atheism: Collected Essays, 1943-1949. New York: Arno Press.
- --- (). Road to Freedom: Socialism anarchism, and syndicalism, London; George Allen & Unwin
Books Concerning Bertrand Russell
- Feinberg, Barry. (1973). Bertrand Russell's America; his transatlantic travels and writings. London: Allen & Unwin.
- Gibson, Elsie. (1974) Life is something else. Philadelphia: United Church Press.
An Extensive Bibliography of Bertrand Russell's works
This page has been accessed by visitors outside of Pitzer College times since September 12, 2001.