Instruction from Netscape on Bookmarks
- BOOKMARK (top menu bar) allows you to make a more permanent record of sites you like.
- To make a bookmark, click on BOOKMARKS, then on ADD BOOKMARK.
- To return to a bookmarked page, click on BOOKMARKS, then on the name of the site.
- You can download, import, edit, and rearrange your bookmark file.
- Click on BOOKMARKS, then on GO TO BOOKMARKS or from WINDOW on the menu bar select Bookmarks
- To download the Bookmarks file, with the Bookmarks window open, select FILE, then SAVE AS. Select the drive or location to download to. Name the file but be sure to leave the extension, i.e., ".html" or ".htm" Click OK.
- To retrieve a saved bookmark file, return to the bookmarks window. Select FILE, then IMPORT.
- Identify the location or drive and file containing your bookmarks. Click OK.
- "Import" adds your bookmark file to any existing bookmarks.
- To rearrange bookmarks in the file, consult the Netscape HANDBOOK for details.
- You can drag bookmarks up and down in the list to resequence them.
- EDIT options permit you to delete bookmarks.
- ITEM options permit you to create folders, aliases, and change bookmarks.