1) Albert Parsons; Haymarket Massacre
2) Prince Petr Kropotkin
3) Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
4) Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti
5) Noam Chomsky; What Uncle Sam Really Wants. Odonian. Tuscon AZ: 1993.
6) Karl Marx and Mikhail Bakunin; The First International
7) Buenaventura Durruti
8) Emma Goldman; My Disillusionment with Russia. C W Daniel Company. London: 1925. and My Further Disillusionment with Russia. Doubleday, Page & Company. Garden City NY: 1924.
9) Ba Jin
10) 1871; Jacobins, Proudhonists and Blanquistes
How many did questions did you answer correctly? Use the scale below to determine how much you know about anarchism.
8-10: You may be the next Kropotkin.
5-7: You are a "Bright, but Lesser Known" Anarchist.
3-5: You must be a Communist.
0-2: You must be a Capitalist. Go away!
Want to try again? You can but it won't count. Only the first results count. Back to the questions.
Last modified May 1997 by Kyle
Any comments can be made to Kyle Hwang or Dan Ward.