Andrews's Collected Works
Andrews, Stephen Pearl (1852) Science of Society no.1. True Constitution
- of Government in the Sovereignty of the Individual as the Final Development of Protestantism, Democracy, and Socialism, New York: Fowlers and Wells. [partial html version] [PDF --- full version]
- Andrews, Stephen Pearl ed. (1853). Love, Marriage, and Divorce,
- and the Sovereignty of the Individual: A discussion by Henry James, Horace Greeley, and Stephen Pearl Andrews, New York: Stringer and Townsend.
- Warren, Josiah (1846) Equitable Commerce: a New Development
- of Principles, as Substitutes for Laws and Governments. Editor's preface signed: Stephen Pearl Andrews, Ind.: New Harmony.
- "Proudhon and his Translator". By Stephen Pearl Andrews.
- [pdf] Source: http://libertarian-labyrinth.blogspot.com/2006/09/ezra-heywood-vs-elizur-wright-family.html